
MG and I spent a weekend together in Chicago this weekend.
We had a blast:
- We walked,
- we shopped,
- we walked,
- we ate (Bin 36--cool place where we also had wine and cheese tasting flights that were fun),
- we walked,
- we went to the Field Museum of Natural History,
- we walked,
- we went sight-seeing thru parks and beautiful old buildings,
- we walked,
- we watched football,
- we walked,
- we talked and caught up,
- we walked,
- we went to Hugo's Frog Bar for an awesome steak dinner and then to a comedy club (Second City),
- we walked.
Needless to say, we had blisters by the end of the weekend. (Yes, MG, I got them on Sunday after walking thru the Gold Coast area, up thru Lincoln Park and back down via the lake-side path.) So, so much fun. Just a fun weekend experiencing the city---but on no time schedule. Wonderful weather. Just perfect.
Thanks, MG, for a "happy weather" weekend. (By the way, its Monday, and been raining all day. Great timing on our walking weekend!) Love you!!
(PS--BIG, HUGE THANKS to Mama for keeping the kids while I played!)

1 comment:
Blisters have healed and all I have left are lots of "happy" memories! Thanks for a great trip, Sis!
MG
Post a Comment