Thursday, January 8, 2009

Who went to Cameron Indoor? Oh yea, that would be ME!!!

My wonderful, sweet, dear, giving husband got my sister and me tickets to a home Duke game. MG and I are big Duke basketball fans and going to a game at Cameron Indoor was definately on our "bucket list". I can't tell you how pumped I was about going----and, I enjoyed it even more than I thought I would. Just such a fun experience. Not the least of which was spending the day with Lee and my sister.


Below is some of the video I took. Pardon the quality of it--I am still learning. I'm sure MG and I are the only ones who will watch it, anyway.


I'll post pictures as soon as someone (not mentioning names--but her name rhymes to Kary Krase) sends them to me. : )


Thanks again, Lee!!




1 comment:

The Love's said...

Very cool! I am impressed with Lee here also. I got to go to a Duke/NC State game at Cameron Indoor back in 2000. Very neat experience as you now know. Just a over-sized highschool gym basically. I sat in the student section and have never felt that out of place. I obviously knew none of the cheers and it showed. - Drew