Thursday, February 5, 2009

Do you see it?

"Miss" Paula (one of my mom's best friends---and a lady that did her fair share of raising me) sent me a picture of myself and Reagan ("Miss" Paula's daughter and one of my best friends growing up) when we were little. Fun to see a picture that takes me back. No cracks on the clothes, please---it was the 70's, early 80's at best.

Miss Paula said that she sees alot of Reese in my little face. What do you think? Do you see the resemblance?



I must admit that when I see my kids, I mostly see Lee. Every once in awhile, when John smiles a certain way, I see me in there. And then, of course, there are moments like the below when I can't deny the heritage I have lovingly passed down to my children....
Ah, how lucky they are to have a mom like me to teach them proper nutrition and table manners.

No comments: