Friday, May 15, 2009

And in the good ol' Southern church tradition....

We wouldn't be going to a Southern church without the end of the year Wednesday night children's choir performance. I'm sure other areas of the country do this too---I've just always associated Weds. night choir with my own upbringing.

Here's the video...

Before church, we played a little outside. Can't blame a mama for wanting to tire her kids out a little, can you? Even if she realizes that they may get dirty before church. A small price to pay for the promise of a early night-night, my friends.




Before Reese came out to sang, Dutch taught John the beautiful meaning of the respect and sanctity of the sanctuary...

Clearly, John took it to heart and now dreams of one day preaching from a pulpit just like this one...

In all seriousness, I thought Reese did very well and I was very proud of her.
Love you, Reese!

No comments: