skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Amen!!
In response to President Obama stating that the United States is not a Judeo-Christian nation.
May God bring us back to a nation humbled before Him.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Thompson Family
7x7 Pray
Compassion
Blogs I Love
Big Mama
Fashion Friday: Edition this is the last one I’ll post here
BooMama
Some Things I’ve Loved Wearing
Bring the Rain
Five Fingers
heatherswannerphotography.com
Fall is coming! (Birmingham Children’s Photographer)
ihategreenbeans.com - The blog of Lincee Ray
IHGB #399: Netflix Christmas Movie Reviews with Stephanie
Books I've Read
Blog Archive
►
2012
(4)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2010
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
▼
2009
(40)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(7)
▼
June
(5)
Did you hear the headlines in Bham??
2nd Annual Girls' Beach Trip
Girls' Beach Trip 2009
Amen!!
Passing along a prayer request
►
May
(4)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(4)
►
2008
(39)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(5)
No comments:
Post a Comment