Man, have we been loving the weather the past few weeks!!! Our family loves being outdoors, and we have been taking full advantage of the warmer weather. I think I appreciate it more this spring than even in the past, given the really cold winter we had.
So, we've been doing alot of this...

and Reese and I even did this...So, we've been doing alot of this...
Reese loved the jumpy-thing (that's the technical name) at Sandestin...
Then, there's Reese's first year of tee-ball. To be honest, tee-ball isn't Reese's favorite thing in the world---but she is doing fine for her age. At this age, I just want her to learn the basics---and get any "life lessons" that she can from being involved in a team sport. And, so far, that is being accomplished. She's doing pretty well at batting....the outfield bores her a little, though.
Here's some samples of our Saturdays at the games...
Finally, Easter was really a glorious day. Not only celebrating the eternal life that Christ made possible thru His ressurection....but, also in the family time that we got to share and the weather God blessed us with that day.

No comments:
Post a Comment