Most people think of October 31 as Halloween. Lee and I get the added pleasure of calling it our anniversary. This year is our 11th. In some ways, it really just doesn't seem half that long...and, in others, we've been thru so much in our 11 years and I feel so fortunate to have lived the past 11 years (15, if you count dating too) with Lee. We like to joke that we are practically newlyweds when you count how much time we ACTUALLY spend together, compared to most couples. But, somehow, for us...it works.
Lee, I love you. You are my my best friend, my husband, and my partner/teammate in life. I am so grateful for you----how you love me and our kids---and how you take care of us. We've both changed alot over the past 11 years and, I have to say, I am so proud of how you have grown in Christ and grown as a man/husband/father. You were a pretty darn good fella 11 years ago---but you are truly exceptional in my eyes now. I can't wait to see how I look at you and feel about you 11 years from now....and 11 years from then. Can't wait to go thru the life God has planned for us with you.
I love you!!

No comments:
Post a Comment