On your 1 year birthday:
At 2 years old:
John,
I think there is a reason why God makes little boys look like their daddies. I absolutely melt every time I look at you.
I can't believe where these 2 years have gone. I was in your room tonight putting you to bed and I was looking on the wall at the pictures Ms Heather took of us when you were 3 weeks and when you were 1 year old. I just can't hardly believe this big boy who was fighting with every breath not to go to bed was that baby not so long ago. I miss those days and thoroughly enjoy the ones we are having now all at the same time.
To tell you a little bit about what you are like at this stage: You are headstrong and opinionated. You LOVE your sister (and she loves you back). I absolutely adore the way ya'll love each other. Don't get me wrong, you fight plenty....but, I can tell, when push comes to shove, ya'll have each other's backs. And, that makes your mommy oh so happy. You love the outdoors. You love being buck naked running around the house like a wild man. You love to jump (one...two...one...two...jump). You love your daddy. You are all boy. And, when you snuggle up and hug on me, you have my heart.
I can't wait for the next year. Each day...each moment...I have with you I count as pure joy. You are my little love.
Mommy

No comments:
Post a Comment