Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A quick "101 in 1001" pop-in

Just wanted to do a quick post to continue to update the blog (for myself, really, to be able to go back and see my progress--no one else will care! : ) ) on another item on my list that I have completed. Of course, the type-A, accountant in me has calculated that I need to average accomplishing 1 goal every 10 days to make the 101 in 1001 overall goal. So, in between accomplishing bigger goals, I am trying to knock off a few smaller ones.


My goal on the 101 in 1001 list was to unsubscribe myself from at least 10 email subscriptions. I have so far unsubscribed from 24!! It feels great and really has decreased my daily "random" emails. I plan to keep going and really challenge myself as to if I really want some of these emails I get, because even deleting them takes some of my precious time.


Yea, me! : )

No comments: