Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Good Women

Here's a quote that I saw recently and liked:

Here’s to good women…
May we know them…
May we be them…
May we raise them…

Amen!


PS--Notice the 10-key Reese was playing with in the background of the last pic---Nice!

5 comments:

Kellie said...

I saw your comment on Abby Maddox's blog and went to your blog from there. My maiden name is Kellie Thompson - funny huh? Now I'm Kellie Patton. I loved looking at your blog - your children are precious!

Kelly said...

So glad to "meet" you, Kellie! Always fun to make a new connection!

Mary Grace said...

A little presumptuous to assume that everyone would know what a "ten key" was, huh? We're not all accountants, you know? (I wouldn't have had a clue without the visual aid!)

Just kidding - I have no doubt she'll be just as brilliant as you!

Love you

Ben Nelson said...

I'm with you MG... I had no idea about a 10 Key either. I thought she was going to be playing some kind of cool guitar or something.

Brains and Looks... those Thompson girls are strong. (the boys ain't half bad either).

Love to All the Thompson/Bratschi/Chapman Clan.

Kelly said...

ok--so maybe I need to widen my circle of friends. It never crossed my mind that someone wouldn't know what ten key is. I thought everyone was like me and had them stashed in several places so that I am never without one! : )